Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Civilian training dates

Here are some upcoming training dates for both level I and II classes. You can always visit
http://www.tacticalknifeoptions.com for the civilian training dates. I also posting upcoming dates on Facebook under "Emergency Survival Responses".
 Please help me spread the word if you now folks who are likeminded and might be interested. The classes at the Centennial Gun Club are on Friday evenings and run 5:00-9:00. The Classes at BluCore are typically on Saturdays and run 09:30-1:30. You can visit each range's web-site to register.
 And I finally got off my butt and have ordered TKO t-shirts. I will post pics on FB and the Blog when they arrive. They will run $20.00 and I can drop them off at either of the ranges for pick-up; if you are interested.
 Centennial Gun Club:
May 02 - level 1
May 23 - level II
June 20 - level 1
 BluCore
May 17 - level 1
May 24 - level II

No comments:

Post a Comment