Thursday, December 20, 2012

Arrest Control Trainers

All:

As some of you may know, I am the founder and VP of the Association of Arrest Control Trainers (AACT). If you are an agency instructor in combatives training around AC/DT training, this is an excellent group to join and become involved in.

I would like to invite you to the next meeting which is scheduled for Thursday, January 31 at 13:00 hours at the Northglenn Police Department. The address is: 11701 Community Center Dr Northglenn, CO 80233
During this meeting we will recap 2012, the Cop-Fit challenge, discuss Duty-to-Train issues relative to arrest control/defensive tactics training and have general discussion. I hope to see you there. Please let me know if you have any questions.
The web-site for AACT is: www.co-aact.com
The e-mail contact is either me or co.aact@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment