Saturday, December 22, 2012

What makes an effective instructor?

All:

I am in the process of writing an article about Combatives Instructors; and how they might differ from other non-combatives instructors. What it takes to be an effective Combatives instructor and so on. I consider “Combatives” to be the skills areas: Hand-to-hand, ground tactics, edged weapons, and firearms.

 If you have had an outstanding student learning experience because of the way an instructor taught one of your classes, interacted with you or presented the material, I would appreciate it if you would share that experience with me.

I am trying to collect data from various personal experiences to support and/or contrast the research I am doing.  You can include specifics (course titles, instructors names and locations) if you wish; or you can make it anonymous. Thank you in advance for your input. I will of course, share the article with everyone who contributes, upon completion.
 
Thanks,
 
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment