Monday, July 22, 2013

testimonials-what folks are saying....

What people are saying about the new Civilian- Tactical Knife Options course:
Thanks everyone...:)


“Jeff Blacks' "TKO" class was exceptional. He far exceeded my expectations. It was presented genuinely from experience without the common Rambo bravado often associated with martial arts and  firearm's environments. It is closely akin to Israel's Defensive Force rather than "Don't mess with me, look what I can do, I'm bad" attitude.  This is a great addition to the Blucore repertoire.

My only suggestion is to broaden the info packet. The facts, details and notes are extremely interesting but impossible to review from memory or brief notations.  It is information through a fire hose.

Thank you. You are a great communicator and instructor.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Just a note about Jeff Black's class of last Friday evening.  It was outstanding.  Jeff is an excellent instructor, engaging the students without letting his ego get in the way, meaning he isn't trying to show how much he knows, which is considerable and how little you know, which is also considerable.  He clearly explained his points, and the class interaction time was focused and well spent.  He was glad to help the students and gracious in explaining when things were a little muddy.  Hopefully he will be teaching more courses and I plan to attend if he does.  Thanks again.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jeff, Thank You very much for the great class. My wife and I really learned a lot, and we do feel a lot safer now, realizing how to more effectively protect ourselves. You realize you could be a lifesaver, right? Take care and I will definitely recommend your class.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi Jeff. Thank you so much for an amazing and effective class! I learned so much and really appreciate how you structured the class - very well done! I am definitely interested in a follow-on course. My husband is contacting his friends to see if they'd be interested in a private class in an outside training/conference room...”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I would recommend this class to anyone regardless of age or gender. Jeff Black is a great instructor. I came away with a new found confidence and knowledge of knifes and how to properly defend myself with one.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I had no previous knife training. I was looking for entry level information. The class met my expectations and more. Jeff Black is an incredible instructor. The content was appropriate for my ability (it sure opened my eyes to the topic). The delivery was excellent. Jeff easily transitions between prepared remarks and student questions. I had no idea of how well the knife fits into a personal protection plan. For all the BluCore students who are taking firearms training, this class is a must. If nothing else, it will open your eyes to other options.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“From start to finish this class was unlike any other instructional course I have ever attended. Jeff Black is truly an exceptional instructor. He brings with him a resume full of real world experience and combines it with a very well thought out and constructed curriculum. He does an excellent job of covering a wide range of topics as well as integrating practical drills in a short period of time. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in self-defense. It far exceeded my expectations and I am extremely glad that I had the opportunity to attend.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Tactical Knife Options is an informative, practical and eye-opening class. The instructor, Jeff, is extremely qualified and presents with energy, punctuated with humor. The information presented far exceeded my expectations. Saying I am a knife novice would be overly generous, so I learned a great deal. Most interesting and surprising were the statistics and demonstrations Jeff presents. Topics encompass legality, action/reaction times, motor skills, combat mindset, lines of attack and much more. The class is a good, balanced mix of classroom and practical drills. I highly recommend it.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I want to express my appreciation for the opportunity to attend your TKO class at CGC Tuesday evening. The class was very informative and I had a great time! I have dabbled in some self-education about the use of knives through books and videos, but have really wanted a more hands-on education experience with a solid instructor. Your class delivered in spades.

There were several elements of your curriculum that benefited me. First, I had a misconception that the use of a knife might be perceived as a “lower level” of deadly force. Thank you for clarifying that there is no such thing. Second, I often find myself in non-permissive environments (work, kid’s school, etc.) were I am uncomfortable carrying a firearm.  The insight that a knife offers more legal tolerance and flexibility in these environments is very helpful! Third, I had some limited understanding of a knife’s effectiveness within 9 yards due to the Tueller drill. However, the excises we performed in class really opened my eyes to what one can do with a blade over distance I would have previously thought to be unrealistic. Finally, I really appreciated your ability as a instructor. I thought you delivered a lot of content is a very practical and digestible format.

I am eager to learn more. If you ever decided to offer a civilian version of your “Advanced TKO” or “Offensive Tactics” classes I would love to participate. Please, let me know if you make these available. Of particular interest to me would be further instruction on offensive tactics, counter tactics, the dynamics of “real-world” violent encounters, carry and deployment techniques, after action stab/slash wound self-management. Again, thank you for the class.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I would like to extend a thank you for offering this class at the Centennial Gun Club.  I am a member of the club, and have wanted to take this class since I first saw it offered, but was not available to do so until now.

Not only do I think the class itself is important for you to continue offering, but Jeff Black is a wise choice of instructors.  Having his professional law enforcement experience combined with his dedication to adult education and to his students is a perfect mix.

The class itself covered everything I had wanted to learn, but even if it hadn’t, Jeff made sure to collect feedback from each student so that he could continue to make his class even better.  If he were to teach more civilian classes I would definitely take them from him.”


http://www.tacticalknifeoptions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment