Friday, April 26, 2013

Testimonials from civilian TKO class

Proud to have found these on the BluCore website after one of my recent Tactical Knife Options-civilian classes there...:)

Reviewer: Joseph (this user has purchased this item)
Rating:
2013
Title: Outstanding Class
From start to finish this class was unlike any other instructional course I have ever attended. Jeff Black is truly an exceptional instructor. He brings with him a resume full of real world experience and combines it with a very well though out and constructed curriculum. He does an excellent job of covering a wide range of topics as well as integrating practical drills in a short period of time. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in self defense. It far exceeded my expectations and I am extremely glad that I had the opportunity to attend.

Reviewer: Lanny (this user has purchased this item)
Rating:
2013
Title: Highly recommended!
Tactical Knife Options is an informative, practical and eye-opening class. The instructor, Jeff, is extremely qualified and presents with energy, punctuated with humor. The information presented far exceeded my expectations. Saying I am a knife novice would be overly generous, so I learned a great deal. Most interesting and surprising were the statistics and demonstrations Jeff presents. Topics encompass legality, action/reaction times, motor skills, combat mindset, lines of attack and much more. The class is a good, balanced mix of classroom and practical drills. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment